Tasty Thursday is a week late, but as you can see from this post, there has been a lot going on.
I made these wings due to a special request. I’m sure the requester would have liked for me to share though. Oops! I do not remember having these at ‘Ohana, but I will definitely be getting them next time.
I baked the wings, basted them witht the sauce half way through, then continued to bake them. They were so good! They would be a great addition to your football watching menu.
Honey Coriander Wing Sauce
Adapted from Allears
3 lbs. chicken drumettes and wings
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. chili powder
2 Tbsp. ground ginger
Zest and juice of 1 lime
2 Tbsp. ground coriander
1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, toss chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan. Heat until hot.
4. Remove wings from oven and baste the chicken with the 1/3-1/2 cup of sauce. Return to oven and continue to bake for 20-30 minutes.
5. Serve remaining sauce with chicken wings.