DisneyStore.com posted pictures of the complete 2015 collection today. The collection will be available to pre-order at the D23 Expo 2015 and available for the general public to pre-order on September 14th. The cost is $649.75.
Other information from the website:
- Global Limited Edition of 6000
- Includes Certificates of Authenticity
- Includes five sets of heroes and villains, with each pair coming in its own display case
- Sets include: Ariel and Ursula, Rapunzel and Mother Gothel, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Snow White and Witch, and Elsa and Hans
- Each set presented in a special keepsake display case with intricate details on the base, including a golden plate with the name of the specific characters
- Includes special Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Gift Bag for each couple in the set
- Part of the Disney Fairytale Designer Collection
In the past, individual sets were released on a weekly basis on DisneyStore.com and in Disney Stores.
What do you think?